Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten
und wurde 486 mal aufgerufen
 allgemein
Tabbi Offline

Alter Hase

03.03.2008 14:32
Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten
"John Stamos and Bob Saget are like brothers to me. I've know Bob since I was a teenager when I met him at a comedy club in my hometown of Detroit. We were friends long before we appeared together as Danny and Joey on Full House. I even slept on Bob's couch while I was between apartments in Los Angeles. How weird that years later my character would move in to Danny's home. The only difference was that after a couple weeks I would leave Bob's apartment and in to my own, whereas on Full House I stayed for 8 seasons and 192 episodes.

Bob and I are very different in our comedy styles. I always tell people that Bob is my filthy Jewish sister. Let me just say that he's probably not ever going to be on the CleanGuys tour. But Bob has a heart of gold and so does John. They both do a ton of charity work. So last week when John asked Bob and I to come to his Project Cuddle charity event (http://www.miguelpola.com/slideshows/projectcuddle2008/), we quickly jumped on board. The three of us got onstage at the event and helped with the "live" auction. And we got the word out about Project Cuddle, doing interviews for Extra before and during the festivities. The night was a big success and a lot of people contributed big bucks for the cause. And once again, I got to be onstage with my brothers, Bob and John.

Jeff Franklin, the creator and Executive Producer of Full House, invited us over to his new home last weekend to watch the Oscars. So John Stamos, Lori Loughlin, Jodie Sweetin and I went to Jeff's house. He's been telling me that I need to see his new place for quite a while now. It's taken almost 5 years to build. It's way up at the top of the hills in Beverly Hills. Without going too overboard, it's magnificent. Shark tanks, pools, waterfalls, a theater...like Disneyland with a view of the entire Los Angeles basin. I tell you this not because it's a beautiful home in a beautiful setting but what really mattered is that we were there, together, laughing, reminiscing and picking up right where we left off the last time we saw each other.

It is so rare that people who work together on a TV series remain friends. And these are people who will be in my life in one way or another forever. We really did become a dysfunctional family 'off camera' as well. So here we were sitting in Jeff's house. The house he was able to buy because of Full House. But the real reason he, and I, and the rest of the cast from the show is where we are today is because millions of people (fans of the show) watched us every week. So I thank any and all of you who watched the show and made us a huge hit and a slice of TV history. For without you, there would never have been a house in the first place."
by Dave Coulier

Das hat er bei Myspace in seinem Blog geschrieben! Ich bin absolut sprachlos über die letzten Zeilen die er geschrieben hat! Sowas nettes und tolles hab ich noch nie gehört!
Johns Baby Offline

Admin

03.03.2008 18:50
#2 RE: Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten

omg ich bin echt, das ist...das hast du schön gesagt, das schönste, was ich seit laaaaaanger Zeit gelesen hab.
Oh Mann, stellt euch das mal vor...ich hab bis jetzt schon angenommen, dass die sich alle noch gut verstehen, aber eben nur ab und zu mal sehen, wenn sie alle in der Stadt sind, aber so wie Dave das hier schreibt...Lori Loughlin, John, Bob, Jodie und ich waren bei Jeff Franklin zum Oscars-Schauen eingeladen. WOW BABY, das ist echt wie Familie...ich finde, man kann sich das immer relativ schwer vorstellen, obwohl die ganzen Darsteller ständig davon reden, sich wie in einer Familie zu fühlen. Aber wenn man sowas liest, dass die sich einfach mal zum Zusammensein und Fernsehen treffen, das klingt echt wunderschön.
Und überhaupt, Dave ist soooooooooo lieb zu seinen Fans, dass er sowas schreibt und auch merkt, dass das alles nicht von selbst gekommen ist...und dass er sowas wie diesen Abend mit uns, den Fans, teilt und uns erzählt, was die Leute heute noch für ein tolles Verhältnis haben...das hat mich echt gerührt

Tabbi Offline

Alter Hase

03.03.2008 21:00
#3 RE: Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten

Genau das ist das was ich meinte!!!

fullhousefan Offline

Forum Ass

03.03.2008 21:27
#4 RE: Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten

oh, dass ist echt schööön

JessesGirl Offline

Fan

05.03.2008 20:00
#5 RE: Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten

Wow! Wenn das wirklich Dave Coulier bei Myspace ist ist das wirklich schön. Sorry dass ich so misstrauisch bin. Aber ich habe auch schon oft gehört dass man Leute an der Nase herumführt dort.

Tabbi Offline

Alter Hase

05.03.2008 21:32
#6 RE: Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von JessesGirl
Wow! Wenn das wirklich Dave Coulier bei Myspace ist ist das wirklich schön. Sorry dass ich so misstrauisch bin. Aber ich habe auch schon oft gehört dass man Leute an der Nase herumführt dort.

zu 90% sicher das es Dave ist.

Johns Baby Offline

Admin

06.03.2008 16:51
#7 RE: Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten

nope, zu 100% sicher, dass es Dave ist!

JessesGirl Offline

Fan

08.03.2008 12:20
#8 RE: Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten

Naja dann ist es ja gut. Ich bin bei so was misstrauisch!

Johns Baby Offline

Admin

08.03.2008 15:33
#9 RE: Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten

mhm, ist auch gut so, das meiste ist nämlich falsch! Aber das ist Dave's echte Seite, das weiß ich

JessesGirl Offline

Fan

11.03.2008 11:06
#10 RE: Dave Coulier on Full House Cast Zitat · Antworten

Dann finde ich das ja echt toll dass die sich alle noch so gut verstehen und sich sogar treffen.

«« Album
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz