Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2.028 Antworten
und wurde 33.659 mal aufgerufen
 News
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... 136
Tabbi Offline

Alter Hase

02.11.2006 18:30
#46 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Crazy About John
Hier ist das Cover und der Artikel
Medical Miracle
Love, happiness and John Stamos breathe new life into ER
by Jonathan Small
John Stamos, ER
Another high-trauma day on the set of ER. John Stamos peels off a pair of bloody surgical gloves, tosses them in the trash and plops down in a chair. He's just had to endure one of the show's particularly gruesome medical scenes — a far cry from those cheery Olsen-packed days of Full House. But Stamos is a pro, and making wisecracks seems to come as naturally to him as the hair that got his first soap character named Blackie. "Bob Saget says that I'm such a Method actor, I sneak into hospitals and do operations on people," Stamos says. "I even gave a woman a new heart that she didn't need, but she didn't care because I'm Uncle Jesse."
These are happy days in the corridors of County General. Just over a month into the new season, and ER is generating ratings that might best be described as a resuscitation. The 12-year-old medical drama stands as NBC's top-rated series, despite the underwhelming performance of its lead-in, Deal or No Deal.
Even more impressive, ER is surgically removing the competition. Among viewers ages 18 to 49 — a demographic that makes advertisers salivate — ER beats CBS' Shark and ABC's tepid Six Degrees. Not bad for a series old enough to have shared Thursdays with Friends, Seinfeld and Mad About You. The drama some critics had written off as needing life support is taking some deep, healthy breaths of its own.
Later that day on the set, Goran Visnjic, who plays Dr. Luka Kovac, accidentally bursts an IV saline bag all over his scrubs. "Oh, f---!" he shouts. Without missing a beat, Stamos deadpans: "That's Croatian for ‘Gosh darn it.'" On a show known for its history of practical joking and backstage camaraderie, Stamos, who plays cocky paramedic-turned-intern Tony Gates, seems to fit in and stir things up. "It's fun to come into something that's pre-existing and shake it up," he says.
It's not just Stamos who's having fun. The entire cast seems a bit less brooding and dour than they have in seasons past. No glowering Eriq La Salle, moping Noah Wyle or stoic Sharif Atkins. Even Maura Tierney's Abby Lockhart actually seems happy. Has ER finally lightened up? Yes, says executive producer John Wells. "We asked ourselves, ‘Are the characters enjoying themselves enough, and how do we balance that out with the more dramatic story lines?'"
Of course, it doesn't hurt that ABC's wildly popular Grey's Anatomy has drawn new, younger viewers to Thursday nights, and some of those viewers are staying on the sofa for more medical melodrama. In Stamos, ER might even have its own McDreamy in the making, its hottest sex symbol since George Clooney went big screen. Not since Clooney's Dr. Ross rescued that kid in the flooding storm drain has ER had a doctor so intent on — no other way to say it — getting wet. So far the writers have found cause to put Stamos in the shower and in the rain, earning the newcomer a friendly nickname among his costars: Dr. Staymoist.
Stamos' sex appeal is soaking up new viewers for the show. "John's drawn people's interest who weren't watching before," says executive producer David Zabel. Stamos himself is refreshingly modest. "I would love to say the success of the show is me, but it's not," he says. Like his character, Stamos feels nervous and excited to have a stethoscope around his neck. "I started on General Hospital, never imagining that I'd be on one of the most important hospital shows of all time," he says. (Wir haben immer an dich geglaubt John *inlove* )How does playing Tony stack up with his other roles? "This is the best job I've ever had," says the former Jake in Progress star. "I'm always playing these little metrosexual dudes with women around me. Who wants to watch that?"
http://www.tvguide.com/Magazine/Cover-Story/

Jesse Offline

Alter Hase

02.11.2006 19:31
#47 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

Also die Bilder........ich bin sprachlos
Boar sind die GeiloooooooooooooIh kann es gar nicht glauben
wie geiloooooooo die sind

Tabbi Offline

Alter Hase

02.11.2006 21:52
#48 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

ich auch nicht Jesse!Träum ich?

Tabbi Offline

Alter Hase

10.11.2006 15:55
#49 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

"I think they thought it would go good with Heather Graham's show ('Emily's Reasons Why Not'), and when that didn't work out they pulled me and promised to put me back on. That's why I kept making those shows. But it's infuriating that they never aired them."

Hearing Stamos repeat how happy he is to be on "ER" now, though, you get the idea it was worth the wait for him.

"Everyone's going, like, 'Wow -- I didn't know you can act,'" he jokes. "I don't blame people, because I haven't really had the opportunity, other than doing Broadway or whatever, to show people that, first, I'm an adult now, and I do really care about my craft. ...

"I'm going to be on TV for at least two years, and I know a good amount of people are going to see me every week on a very high-quality show," he says. "It's all about where I am in life. I crave stability. I live 20 minutes from the studio, I drive down, work really hard all day -- it's the best
Ich such jetzt mal die Adresse vom Studio von ER raus ... damit wir schonmal ungefähr wissen wo wir John suchen müssen wenn wir dann alle zusammen wegfliegen um ihn zu suchen!

John rocks the bude ( Gast )
10.11.2006 16:06
#50 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

JAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER IDEE...DER KERL HAT SICH SELBST VERRATEN....*LOL*

Tabbi Offline

Alter Hase

10.11.2006 16:07
#51 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten
Stamos ready for challenges of 'ER'

November 5, 2006
BY CINDY PEARLMAN
John Stamos is not just playing doctor. As "ER's" new physician, he's quite serious about his white coat and his rep as the resident hunk hovering over a gurney.

"I just did a movie with Eric Dane, but I haven't seen 'Grey's Anatomy,' " Stamos says of the competition on, uh, another network. [b]"I'm the true Doctor McSexy.[/b]

"Consider that I've been wet in every episode of 'ER,' " says Stamos, who plays Dr. Tony Gates, a Gulf War veteran with a chip on his shoulder. "I've been called Dr. McStamoist. I think next week, there's a pregnant woman whose water even breaks all over me."So much for sexy.

I've done a lot of TV that has failed. Oh, yeah, "Full House" was a hit, but when it began, I heard, "This won't last until Thanksgiving." I guess you can say joining an established show is the best job I've ever had.

I don't really like medical things. My mom was in the ER for real a few months ago. My poor mom had burned her house down. I raced to the ER. I didn't look around in the name of research. Also war das doch so ... hat seine Mutter wirklich das Haus abgebrannt?????Die Arme!Weil sowas hat er doch auch schon bei Ellen gesagt ...

My friend Bob Saget is telling people that now I race into Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles to do operations in my spare time. I switched a heart out last week, and the woman is fine. She looked up happy knowing that Uncle Jesse from "Full House" operated on her.

I tried to do my own show. Then I said, "Wait just a minute. Why don't you go on a show where everybody already watches it?" But I don't think I was mature enough to handle "ER" earlier in my life. It's the right thing to do now. The big joke is they're giving me great writing and a lot of money. And people are watching. Mein Güte was muss der für Geld haben!:-O

My doc is starting to get into a romance. I'm taking care of my best friend's widow and daughter. It does become sexual at times. At the same time, I'm starting to fall for someone in the ER. The romance will heat up in the next few weeks.

The best part is everyone is like, "Wow, we didn't know you could act." The truth is I'm an adult now, and I care about my craft. I want to do my best. <- Er ist einfach fantastisch

(UND JETZT KOMMT DER HAMMER!)
I just make the medical jargon up. One of the doctors who teaches us the medical lingo looked at my new car and couldn't pronounce Cadillac Escalade. He wants me to say the most difficult medical terms and he can't say Escalade? Ich such sofort das Auto raus!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH WIR WISSEN WAS ER FÜR EIN AUTO HAT! ICH STERBEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I asked, 'This will get me more chicks?' Just kidding. Actually after my public divorce [from Rebecca Romijn], I've been kind of searching in my life and starting over. I feel that the show puts me in a great place. My life feels full and satisfying. I'm happier than I've ever been. Er fühlt sich gerade voll wohl und gut und glücklich! Das freut mich so !!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny that Bob Saget is on NBC doing a game show ['1 vs. 100']. We're single-handedly saving the network. The two idiots from "Full House." It's all on us.

Tabbi Offline

Alter Hase

10.11.2006 16:17
#52 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

geht mal auf die Seite und schaut euch das GEILE AUTO AN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/mode...?model=escalade

Boah was ich heute alles rausfinde ... WOW BABY !!!!!!!!!! ICH BIN SO HAPPY!

Angefügte Bilder:
2007-cadillac-escalade.jpg  
fullhousefan Offline

Forum Ass

10.11.2006 16:19
#53 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

cool, dass gleiche Pic wollte ich gerade auch reinstellen!

fullhousefan Offline

Forum Ass

10.11.2006 16:20
#54 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

was ich noch sagen wollte, ich habe John mal bei Celebrities Uncensored auf Viva gesehen, da saß er mit Rebecca in einem Auto, was genauso aussah!

Mrs. Jesse Offline

Forum Ass

10.11.2006 16:23
#55 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

Ja das hab ich auch gesehen!!!!
Ich war total überrascht als ich da John aufeinmal gesehen hab!
Das Auto is der Haaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Ich würde gerne mal eine runde mit John fahren!!!!!!!

Johns Baby Offline

Admin

10.11.2006 16:31
#56 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

Wow, der Artikel ist wunderschön! Und echt informativ und sehr aufschlussreich!!
Also, vielen Dank, Tabbi, du bist echt die Beste!!
----------
The greatest John in the world is John Stamos
John 4ever

Tabbi Offline

Alter Hase

10.11.2006 16:34
#57 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten

danke danke!*knuddel*

fullhousefan Offline

Forum Ass

10.11.2006 16:35
#58 RE: Neues von John Zitat · Antworten